[Mapserver-users] Perl Mapscript WMS and WFS

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Fri Feb 6 12:40:43 EST 2004

Joe,

I'm not aware of a way to access the any of the capabilities from
mapscript but there may be a couple of options:
1) Use perl/mapscript to dynamically alter the mapfile that WMS is
pulling from.?
2) Alter/borrow-code-from something like
http://ortho.mit.edu/mitorthoserver/setupServer.html to answer WMS
requests for MapServer created images.

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Miller Joseph"
<miller_joseph at bah.com> on Fri, 6 Feb 2004 11:39:17 -0500.