[Mapserver-users] Question - EROS NED service

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri Feb 13 12:46:53 EST 2004

Brian -

The layer you describe in your example isn't an "ArcIMS layer" - it's a
WMS layer, although it may be rendered by an ArcIMS server.  Bryan, what
Brian is saying is that the USGS NED shaded relief service is available
as a WMS service, not just an ArcIMS service, and it can be easily used
in MapServer using just the method Brian describes.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.