[Mapserver-users] Question - EROS NED service

Bryan Carlson fsbrc at uaf.edu
Sat Feb 14 17:56:05 EST 2004

Thank you both for the help.  You have saved me from doing a lot of
meaningless research.

It's great the see the community has members like you two.
Hope you're having a great valentines day.  Something that I found interesting
(and has nothing to do with GIS:
http://www.economist.com/printedition/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=2424049), the
science of love.  Always good stuff.

-bryan