[Mapserver-users] Annotation setExpression() problem

Rene Teniere TENIERER at gov.ns.ca
Tue Feb 17 08:08:10 EST 2004

Hi Charlton,

Feel so stupid, typical newbie mistake. I was drawing my map before I
was changing the expression, so of course it would always draw the map
with the original expression ;) When I ran your test script and it
turned out the same as mine did, I knew that there must have been
something wrong in my php code. I really appreciate the help you gave
me. Take care!

Rene

>>> "Charlton Purvis" <cpurvis at asg.sc.edu> 2004-02-16 4:16:46 PM >>>
Give this a shot.

Run php_expression.php and follow some comments to see if what you
have
is a bug or maybe more related to your own stuff.