[Mapserver-users] Oracle Spatial extents

Vladimir Guzmán bigfoot at main-task.com
Wed Feb 18 12:39:46 EST 2004

Yes, that's what I want.
But when I try it, Oracle says:
ORA-13374:  SDO_MBR not supported for geodetic data
In the documentation says:
Usage Notes:
This function is not supported with geodetic data.

What do they mean with 'geodetic data'?
Data with a SRID?
The information in the table is stored with SRID 8307 (WGS84).
Should I change it in order to make it work?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Vladimir Ilich Guzmán R.
http://www.maintask.com