[Mapserver-users] europa projection

Murat Isik muratisik at megatek.com.tr
Thu Feb 19 11:03:36 EST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C3F712.B1EDA780

Hello,

I downloaded the europa example layer and tried to covert it to other proje=
ction formats unsuccessfully. What are the exact properties of this layer? =
In the mail archives I found "the projection is Transverse Mercator,spheroi=
d WGS84, False Easting and Northing 0, Scale Factor 0.9996(UTM)." However E=
SRI ArcView GIS 3.3 has this projection utility that askes for more. For ex=
ample what is the exactly zone of this map? I know it is europa but that is=
 europa's zone?

What are the parameters I should enter into projection utilty to get it to =
read europa correctly?

have a nsce day

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C3F712.B1EDA780--