R: [Mapserver-users] europa projection

Ballini Yvain Ballini.Yvain at seat.it
Thu Feb 19 11:22:08 EST 2004

It's probably that you should specify the zone in Europe for the projetcion UTM (spheroid WGS84):
Zone 31 is for Longitudes which are between 0° to 6° east
Zone 32 is for Longitudes which are between 6° to 12° east
Zone 33 is for Longitudes which are between 12° to 18° east...

Have a nice day!

Yvain.