[Mapserver-users] ROSA and 1.1 VMS

manuel gimond gimond at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:03:13 EST 2004

Can ROSA *only* be used with clients using JRE 1.4 or greater? I would like
to have clients with IE VMS 1.1 run the ROSA applet.  I compiled ROSA using
"-target 1.1" option, but it still does not work on systems that do not have
1.4 JRE. The compilation did not create an error (only 2 deprecation
warnings).
I also tried compiling ROSA with "-target 1.3" and have the ROSA applet run
on clients with JRE 1.3.1 with no luck.
In all cases, I can get the background image to show up, but the buttons and
drawing capabilites are none existent.

Manny