[Mapserver-users] Too Many Symbols

Tracy Howlett thowlett at whistlermuseum.org
Thu Feb 19 19:01:06 EST 2004

This was posted to the forum a couple of years ago.  It seems there was no
reply and I am now having the exact same problem.  I have a layer with 120
classes and I'm using a true type symbol to represent each class...I have a
total of 131 symbols in my symbol file and am getting this same error
message.

Has anyone come across this?  Can I extend the capacity of the symbol file
somehow?

Tracy Howlett
Community Habitat Resources Project
GIS Web Development Coordinator