[Mapserver-users] Windows Binary with recent IMAGMAP addition.

Dave Astolfo dastolfo1 at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 21 06:46:35 EST 2004

Hi,

I have been trying to get this working, but from what I can tell, the
Win32 binaries do not support it (I am not positive of this though). I
appears that you would have to build a version yourself from the CVS
that contains the necessary libraries to support the ImageMap function.
I have a few things left to try. I have also tried Steve's approach that
uses the shpxy functionality and also have problems...  If you figure
something out, please post it to the group. I will do the same.

Dave