[Mapserver-users] MapScript: Draw() vs DrawQuery() methods...

Denis Lalonde denlalonde at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 13:02:26 EST 2004

--0-1079980998-1077559346=:84562

Hello all,

Is there a "danger" in only using the DrawQuery() method for creating my map images even when there are no queries performed? Are there any concenquences (performance...etc)?

Thanks,
Denis

--0-1079980998-1077559346=:84562

<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Is there a "danger" in only using the DrawQuery() method for creating my map images even when there are no queries performed? Are there any concenquences (performance...etc)?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Denis</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>