[Mapserver-users] List as Forum??

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Feb 23 13:30:24 EST 2004

I agree that the search needs some tweaking/fixing:
1) Subject & thread indexes need removed from the results.
2) Sometimes when comparing google results to the local results there
seems to be missing local hits (I don't have a handy example, sorry) -
possible bug.?
It does seem that previously answered questions keep getting reposted,
possibly caused by the search results not being what people expect.?

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Liz Godwin" <godwinl at agr.gc.ca> on
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 12:27:05 -0500.