[Mapserver-users] List as Forum??

Thomas E Burk teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Mon Feb 23 17:04:25 EST 2004

Yes, good discussion. Comes up every few months. Everyone has their favorite
approach. We encourage multiple approaches as long as the integrity of the list
is maintained - to everyone's advantage I think.

We will be upgrading the list software in the next few months and hopefully
searching will be improved - it's not good now.

Tom
Dr. Thomas E. Burk
University of Minnesota
1530 Cleveland Avenue North