[Mapserver-users] png.jar for JBox not available - HELP!

Martin Tomko tomko at gku.sk
Tue Feb 24 05:57:52 EST 2004

HI list,
I fell in deep troubles - I have a demonstration of Mapserver and I am
using the JBox applet to do panning, zooming and so on... I just moved
to PNG cause the colleagues wanted "nicer" ortophotos... and so I had to
move to JBox PNG...And it requires also png.jar from sixlegs, which
seems to be down/not available now. Does anybody have the library,
pleaseeeeeeeeeee!?
Please, send me it to the adress in the header of the message!

Thanks a lot!

Martin