[Mapserver-users] SLD questions - How to filter

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 26 11:08:00 EST 2004

Hi There,

  I have added a link in Mapserver wiki to a documentation related to
the SLD support in Mapserver :
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SLDMapServer.

  Note that this document will in the near feature be used to produce an
offical howto.

  There are examples in this documentation that should answer your
questions. If you still have some specific issues, please let me know.

Best Regrads,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst

Email: assefa at dmsolutions.ca