[Mapserver-users] Working with legend created via processlegendtemplate()

Rene Teniere TENIERER at gov.ns.ca
Thu Feb 26 12:00:23 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have my legend set up and it looks great. I have checkboxes next to
each layer to turn them on and off (originally from MapServer). How do I
use that functionality to refresh properly after the user changes the
status of the layer (IE checks or unchecks it)? I have dumped the html
legend to a file, and have looked inside. Each layer has a checkbox
input, but the name is the same for all: name="legendlayername[]" only
the values are different (they are the layer names).

After my refresh, I would like to see whether or not the checkbox is 0
or 1, and set the status of the layer accordingly. Am I over-analyzing
this??

Rene