[Mapserver-users] Mapscript and Java

mountainduo at mho.com mountainduo at mho.com
Fri Feb 27 17:13:24 EST 2004

Hello,

I am trying one more time to compile java mapscript. I have compiled the c
wrapper (mapscript_wrap.c) and am now trying to link it as a windows dll.
Here's my problem...I believe i need *.lib files for mapserver so i can
link the library files to the c program. i have not had any luck at
compiling mapserver so i was wondering if someone could send me these
files? I am using cygwin and gcc to compile and have seen examples how to
create a windows dll but now i am missing the library files for mapserver.

thanks,
will