[Mapserver-users] Test application needed

Don Holeman dholeman1 at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 02:01:21 EST 2004

Greetings All,

I'm in need of someone with a functional Mapserver application who would be
willing to help me test and refine the configuration of a server on which
I'm intending to offer Mapserver shared hosting services, in exchange for
which I'll host the application at no charge. Mapserver has been installed
on a rh9 box with the following configuration and I'd like to find one or
two applications that would test as many of the libraries as possible:

--with-eppl
--with-freetype
--enable-force-freetype1
--with-gd
--with-gdal
--with-jpeg
--with-libiconv
--with-ogr
--with-php
--with-png
--with-postgis
--with-proj
 --with-pdf
--with-ming
--with-threads
--with-tiff
--with-wfs
--with-wfsclient
--with-wmsclient
--with-xpm
--with-zlib

Postgres v. 7.3.4 is the currently installed version.

The Mapserver version is 4.1 build date 12-30-2003. MySQL is available but
the version is 4.0.15 which is currently incompatible with MyGIS.

Interested developers are welcome to send me a note off-list, dholeman ~a~
alpheta ~dot~ net.

All the Best,
Don Holeman