[Mapserver-users] MySQL and Mapserver

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Jan 3 16:27:38 EST 2004

Bart,

if you are interested in point geometries only, there is a new format in
OGR to set up a virtual layer that can draw columns from any ODBC data
source and map two of the columns to x and y locations.  We've used it
for a couple of clients and it works very nicely.  If you are interested
I can send you more details.

Cheers,

Paul

|Paul Spencer                           spencer at dmsolutions.ca    |