[Mapserver-users] MySQL and Mapserver

kallwn kallwn at icircus.net
Sun Jan 4 06:54:06 EST 2004

Paul

 This sounds exactly the type of problem I'm wrestling with. I have over
32,000 cities and towns plotted and am trying to show events that occurred
in each location by city, state. Since I'm fairly new to this so if you
think those details might help me I would appreciate it if you can send them
to me also.