[Mapserver-users] mapscript problem

Vojtech Honzik V.Honzik at sh.cvut.cz
Mon Jan 5 11:51:22 EST 2004

I would like to run mapscript on our new server running on windows XP.
I use the same directories, same configuration files for Apache and PHP,
the same versions for all installed components (PHP 4.3.4, MapServer 4.1,
Mapscript 4.1, Apache 2.0.47 ).
When I try to execute following code on machine running windows 2000, all
seems to be ok, but it returns error message on XP machine - Warning:
dl(): Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program
Files\Apache\PHP\extensions\php_mapscript.dll' - Uvedený modul nebyl
nalezen. in C:\www\ohoho.phtml on line 8)
Don't be confused by several words in czech, it says just Listed module
wasn't found.

I tried to add next library php_crack.dll to ensure that the extension
path works, but nothing seems to be changed.
Do you have any idea what else should I try to be able to run MapScript
applications?

Thank you,

Vojtech Honzik

<HTML>
<BODY>

<?php
    if (PHP_OS == "WINNT" || PHP_OS == "WIN32")
    {
      dl("php_crack.dll");
      dl("php_mapscript.dll");
    }