[Mapserver-users] WFS support

Amit S BEHERE abehere at cs.ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 5 19:22:04 EST 2004

Hi all,

I do not seem to be able to filter my queries (WFS queries) correctly. I
read in the documentation that only BBOX filter is supposed to work for
WFS queries. Now does that mean that only the BBOX filter will work among the spatial
filters (filters could be attribute filters or spatial filters) or its
BBOX filter alone without any other attribute or spatial filters.

So bottom line is can I do something like the following query,
"Return me trees only on the street matching the property
Street=myhouseaddr blvd" using filters. If I can it means I am going wrong
somewhere with my query.

Amit Behere.
UCSD.
"Technology won't make your life more difficult or easy, it just changes
the rules"......Vishwanathan Anand