[Mapserver-users] Mapserver 401: Reference image bounding box

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Jan 6 10:03:45 EST 2004

Heryk,

Is the bounding box missing at all scales, or just at full extent.  In other words, try zooming in on your primary image, does a complete or partial bounding box appear?

David.

David J. Fawcett
MN Office of Environmental Assistance

>>> "Julien, Heryk" <hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca> 1/6/2004 8:39:16 AM >>>
Hi,
I checked the image size and everything is okay. The base reference image is
a gif which measures 175 by 117 pix. The outputted gif reference image is
the same size but the bounding box is missing!

Still trying to debug the reference image.

Thanks for the reply
Bedankt

Héryk

**********
Mapfile:
REFERENCE
	COLOR  255 0 0
	EXTENT 493163 4857827 2100223 5910452
	STATUS ON
	OUTLINECOLOR 255 0 0
	SIZE 175 117
	IMAGE "..\data\raster\refQcMaritimesUTM83Z18.gif"
END  #REFERENCE