[Mapserver-users] HTML messages: A plea

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Jan 6 10:13:59 EST 2004

Sorry to sound petulent, but can I ask that we NOT send HTML-formatted
messages?  I don't like having to open something like that in my
browser, as I dont trust a lot of the mail that comes across here.

I don't mind labelled attachments: I can segregate them and open them
safely.  However, when I get an HTML-based message, with all the pretty
formatting and graphics, while it might look good, it means I have to
compromise my security, or risk losing either a message I might be able
to help with, or might learn from.

Thanks,
Gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173