[Mapserver-users] HTML messages: A plea

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Tue Jan 6 11:05:02 EST 2004

Many people, particularly those using Outlook, send html email without
even knowing they are doing it.  The only way it will stop is by
rejecting such email on the server.

It is my humble opinion that I like HTML formatted emails when used
properly.  I enjoy the ability to inline images and format text to
really describe what is going on with much more clarity.  I think it's a
shame that the vocal old-school on every mailing list make html out to
be "bad list manners".  But, that's just my opinion, fwiw.

-Dan Martin