[Mapserver-users] Query template - Extract: Layer Class Name

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Wed Jan 7 11:35:00 EST 2004

The only way you can use the legend tags is within a legend template.  While you could do this in a query page, I think that's going to be quite difficult to achieve what you want.

The way I do it is that I have a separate query template for each layer, and the name is hard coded.  But I know this isn't going to work in many situations.

I'm sorry to say, I've thought about it, but I'm not coming up with any good answers.

-Dan