[Mapserver-users] WMS BBOX vs. Actual Bounds

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 8 09:42:03 EST 2004

For the record, I believe that the ability to return a map with
non-square pixels is one of the few areas (or the only one?) in which
MapServer DOES NOT comply with the WMS specification and, in fact,
prevents anyone from seeking WMS compliance certification for MapServer.
  Note I am not expressing an opinion either way here ;)

Cheers,

Paul

|Paul Spencer                           spencer at dmsolutions.ca    |