[Mapserver-users] mouse coordinates displayed

Palle Due Larsen palle at mail-online.dk
Fri Jan 9 02:40:26 EST 2004

Hi,

I don't know the demo, but it appears you would have to make some change
in the function function dBox_mousemove(e) in dbox.js.
You would need to calculate the coordinates yourself, you know the pixel
coordinates, the image size and the extent, that is sufficient for most
projection (but not lat/long).
To output the the result you can use window.status = "x: "+yourX+", y:
"+yourY"; Personally I hate it when webpages write to the statusbar, but
that's the easiest way. Otherwise use some DHTML to write to a div or span.

Best regards
Palle Due Larsen
Carl Bro GIS&IT