[Mapserver-users] visual symbology guide

bartvde at xs4all.nl bartvde at xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 12 11:29:09 EST 2004

Hi David, list,

I know this part of the Wiki. I always felt there was a shortage of SYMBOL
examples. Also pictures say so much more than words, so visual examples
would be great (screendumps).

But for this I am dependent on Mapserver users sending me their examples.
Until now I have not received any, so please send me some great examples
and I will make sure they will get to the community one way or another.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart