[Mapserver-users] visual symbology guide

David Fawcett David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Jan 12 11:52:24 EST 2004

Bart,

I agree that it would be very useful to new and existing users to have
a repository of symbol definitions and a picture of their resulting
image.  This could be in the documentation, the 'how to', or on the
Wiki.  I believe that you can link to images on a Wiki page.  The
benefit of the Wiki is that anyone can modify it at any time.

David.

>>> <bartvde at xs4all.nl> 1/12/2004 10:29:09 AM >>>
Hi David, list,

I know this part of the Wiki. I always felt there was a shortage of
SYMBOL
examples. Also pictures say so much more than words, so visual
examples
would be great (screendumps).

But for this I am dependent on Mapserver users sending me their
examples.
Until now I have not received any, so please send me some great
examples
and I will make sure they will get to the community one way or
another.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Bart