[Mapserver-users] WFS client tempor ary files

Hatcher Matthew MJHATCHER at qinetiq.com
Tue Jan 13 12:08:38 EST 2004

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

This'll teach me for posting a vague query - posting the wrong error
message. Sorry!

The actual error is:
msHTTPExecuteRequests(): HTTP request error. Can't open output file
c:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\tmp\\http___localhost_path_to_wfs_servlet_CONFIG_config
uration.cfg_SERVICE_WFS_VERSION_1_0_0_TYPENAME_geographic_global_rivers_REQU
EST_GetFeature_BBOX__73_955808__1_637206_47_955808_79_637206.tmp.gml

Now, this error only occurs with a long url (i.e. the /localhost/path_to_wfs
bit which is rather long) - if I shorten this then I don't get the error.
This seems to be a MapServer thing, rather than a browser thing.

Any other ideas?

Matt.