[Mapserver-users] Measure tool

Palle Due Larsen palle at mail-online.dk
Wed Jan 14 16:52:24 EST 2004

Hi,

You can easily achieve that with javascript. Use the cellsize template
parameter like this:

var cellsize= [cellsize];

Compute the distance between the two points in pixels, and multiply by
the cellsize.

As for how to get a mouse click from dbox, I'm not quite sure, but that
should be fairly easy.

Best regards

Palle Due Larsen
Carl Bro GIS&IT