[Mapserver-users] Longitude and Latitude positions

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Jan 15 10:34:04 EST 2004

Depending on whether you mean something like the graticule object or a
point label there are a couple of different answers.
As far as the perl example for the graticule object goes - there was a
discussion on the list a little while back regarding that but there is
no final on the results yet.
However, specifying the graticule information in the mapfile directly
seems to work fine.
But then if your thinking of displaying lat-long in the browser as the
mouse moves over the map that requires some form of client-side
scripting, ie. Javascipt.

Lowell

The following message was sent by "Todd Birkenholtz"
<TBirkenholtz at fbfs.com> on Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:40:37 -0600.