[Mapserver-users] ZMapServer application online

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Tue Jan 20 10:19:22 EST 2004

Tyler, Michael,

By next week I plan to have a MapScript for Python 2.3.3 that I will
distribute.  It will be single-threaded since I haven't yet had the
time to figure out how to build MapServer with Win32 pthreads.

BTW, Zope 2.6.3 and 2.7 have been cleared for use with Python 2.3.3
and so we can soon retire the old 2.1.3.

cheers,
Sean

>>> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?