[Mapserver-users] simple mapserver configuration

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Tue Jan 20 16:27:32 EST 2004

Eric,

I don't know if this is relevant in WMS servers or not but how about
adding IMAGEURL in your WEB object?  By the way, does your app generate a
map with a standard MapServer CGI url, ie:
http://svsdev.gsfc.nasa.gov/esok/cgi-bin/map?map=/path/to/your/mapfile.map&layer=EARTH_PNG&mode=map

Another question, did you check that your IMAGEPATH (IMAGEURL) is
writeable by your web server's user/owner?

Cheers!
-Perry N.