[Mapserver-users] jBox

Michael Smith msmith at sanangelompo.org
Wed Jan 21 12:42:50 EST 2004

I have jBox installed on windows 2000 IIS 5.  I followed (I think) the
instructions on installing.  Created wwwroot/java/jBox/ folder and copied
evalThread.class, jBox.java, and jBox.class to that directory.  I then made
modifications to my html file and everthing seems to work other than I am
getting a "gray box" where my map used to be.  Does anyone have any ideas
what I may have missed?

Inserted in head of html:
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

	function setbox_handler(name, minx, miny, maxx, maxy, redraw) {
		document.mapserv.imgbox.value = minx + " " + miny + " " +
maxx + " " + maxy;
		document.mapserv.imgxy.value = minx + " " + miny;
	}

	function seterror_handler(message) {
		alert(message);
	}

	</SCRIPT>

Inserted this into the body of the html:
            <applet codebase="/java/jBox" code="jBox.class" width="600"
               height="600" name="jBox" MAYSCRIPT>
              <param name="image" value="http://[host][img]">
            </applet>

AND

<input type="hidden" name="imgbox" value="-1 -1 -1 -1">

Michael Smith, Planner II
City of San Angelo
Planning & Development
325.657.4210 Fax: 325.481.2648