[Mapserver-users] Strange behavior on query mode (CGI)

Eduardo Patto Kanegae eduardo at consultoria.eti.br
Thu Jan 22 10:49:51 EST 2004

today I built a very simple Mapserver CGI application
and when I select the query mode and click an object, I only got "Internal Server Error"
and the apache log only says "Premature end of script headers".

so I removed the HEADER and FOOTER parameters of the WEB object in the mapfile, transfered the content
of the header file to the layer_header file and the content of the footer file to the layer_footer file,

and then tried again.... so, it finally works!

what is the problem here?

Eduardo Patto Kanegae
+Homepage:http://www.consultoria.eti.br   ( BRASIL )
+Perfil:http://www.consultoria.eti.br/ptbr/epk.php