[Mapserver-users] (newbie): Win32 Apache error when calling Mapserv.exe

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Thu Jan 22 11:18:32 EST 2004

Is Apache properly configure to execute files in
c:/phpdev/www/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe ?
It looks like it is not trying to execute the file, but trying to display
the contents.  You may want to first try putting mapserv.exe in c:\program
files\apache group\apache\cgi-bin and try it there instead, since the
permissions and execution flags are already set in httpd.conf.  Hmm...but
you must have change the Alias.  Show us the parts of httpd.conf that you
changed.