[Mapserver-users] Re: VirtualSpatialData (OGR Connectiontype)

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Thu Jan 22 14:55:44 EST 2004

Hi Norm,
That was a cut and paste error in my email.
The virtual file is okay: mgwi.ovf

I tried the mapfile LABELITEM suggestion:" may need to use table.name or
just name depending on your OVF file".

I also tried a relative and absolute CONNECTION in the mapfile.

I keep on getting the following message:
msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named 'MGWI_TBLLOC'.

msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. Open failed for OGR connection
`D:\webCGCq\lcnp\mapserver_demo\maritimes\data\shp\geo83\mgwi.ovf'. File not
found or unsupported format.

Héryk