[Mapserver-users] Mapserver and IPv6

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Jan 22 15:50:03 EST 2004

I don't recall seeing anyone mention this before, and a very quick and
cursory review of the archives failed to produce any hits, so...

http://mesonet.colt.tamu.edu is "on the air" on IPv6.  It's the same
server as at http://mesonet.tamu.edu going thru a separate interface.
It's available to Internet2-connected IPv6 users only... or so the story
goes...

For those who have trouble with an IPv6 'get_host_by_name' the alternate
is:  http://[2001:468:1a10:4::10:1]

If someone tries it and finds problems, please notify me off-list.

Thanks!
gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020