[Mapserver-users] Display of text labels by type :FORCE TRUE trick??

Stephen Clark stephen.clark at focus.ca
Thu Jan 22 16:03:16 EST 2004

David,

A better explanation is that I am trying to display the point sites by type.

Specifically, I want the point sites displayed in the following order

cities
towns,
localities

Where there a lot of labels of the "localities" I only want as many as there
is room for on the screen after the other point sites have been drawn.

Such as:
cities -- FORCE TRUE
towns -- FORCE TRUE
localities -- FORCE FALSE.

BUT I only want to use one shape file to do this...

thanks
Stephen