[Mapserver-users] JBox - Getting started - Small problem

Richard Greenwood rich at greenwoodmap.com
Sat Jan 24 02:21:24 EST 2004

Wim Blanken (PI) wrote:

>Hello Steve,
>
>The Jbox applet that I use has as far as I know not the redraw parameter in
>it's function.
>If you look at the java sourcecode from the jbox you can download from the
>mapserver site you can check this.
>I see that the documentation still uses the redraw parameter, maybe Richard
>has an Answer to this question as I am not very good at java and the applet
>was modified by him to allow for linedrawing and real panning.
>
>Wim Blanken
>The Netherlands

You will never see redraw defined as you have it because it will submit
ifd it is defined. First, move your slert before submit() to see if it
is bing set, Second, force it true and see if you submit() works. If
your form name is incorrect, it won't submit.

Rich

--
Richard Greenwood
www.greenwoodmap.com