[Mapserver-users] Globe View with Orthographic Projection

Harald Wehr hwehr at hs-harz.de
Mon Jan 26 03:22:52 EST 2004

Thanks for the changes you made to the source code. I've made a cvs
checkout for proj.4, gdal and mapserver but I fail to compile mapserver:

gcc -O2  -Wall -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA  -DUSE_EPPL -DUSE_PROJ
-DUSE_PROJ_API_H -DUSE_WMS_SVR -DUSE_WMS_LYR -DUSE_WFS_SVR -DUSE_WFS_LYR
-DUSE_MING_FLASH   -DUSE_JPEG -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG -DUSE_GD_WBMP
-DUSE_GD_FT   -DUSE_OGR -DUSE_GDAL -DUSE_POSTGIS
-I/home/harald/programme/gd/include
-I/home/harald/programs/proj_test/include
-I/home/harald/programs/gdal_test/include
-I/home/harald/programs/gdal_test/include
-I/home/harald/programme/postgres/include
-I/home/harald/programme/curl/include
-I/home/harald/programme/ming/include  shp2img.o  -L. -lmap
-L/home/harald/programme/gd/lib -lgd -ljpeg -lfreetype -lpng -lz
-ljpeg -lfreetype -lpng -lz   -L/home/harald/programs/proj_test/lib
-lproj -ljpeg  -L/home/harald/programs/gdal_test/lib -lgdal
-L/home/harald/programs/gdal_test/lib -lgdal
-L/home/harald/programme/ming/lib -lming
-L/home/harald/programme/postgres/lib -lpq
-L/home/harald/programme/curl/lib -lcurl -lz -lssl -lcrypto -ldl -lz
-lm -lstdc++   -o shp2img
./libmap.a(mapresample.o): In function `msResampleGDALToMap':
mapresample.o(.text+0x1091): undefined reference to `msGetGDALGeoTransform'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [shp2img] Fehler 1

It does not find msGetGDALGeoTransform. Where is this function defined?
Can you help me here?

Thanks for your help!

Harald