TR: [Mapserver-users] WMS server image black padding and aspe ct r atio

Julien, Heryk hjulien at nrcan.gc.ca
Mon Jan 26 09:38:38 EST 2004

Hi Adams,
I did a similar work-around. When query is done on a wms layer, my server
checks to see who is giving the wms services. If it's mapserver, my server
sends a mapserver query instead of a wms getfeatureinfo call. It works well
for me but I would like to give wms services to other clients without having
to patch. Giving wms services with a "WEB EMPTY" tag that works would be
great.

I like your javascript work-around idea. I'll have a look at it.
Thanks
Héryk