[Mapserver-users] (newbie): Win32 Apache error whencallingMapserv.exe

Balkanu GIS gis at balkanu.com.au
Tue Jan 27 01:04:43 EST 2004

Derr...

Original error was a problem with the path. Fixed path by changing the line
in demo_init.html from "/maps/ms_demo/demo_init.html" to
"../maps/ms_demo/demo_init.html" and am now presented with the following
error:
msLoadMap(): Unknown Identifier. Parsing Error near (SHADESET):(Line 7)

Either I am over one hurdle and am at another, or I have specified the path
incorrectly again.

Any thoughts? Please forgive my cluelessness!

Yuri