[Mapserver-users] (newbie): Win32 Apache error whencallingMapserv.exe

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Tue Jan 27 01:27:14 EST 2004

Dude!  It looks like you're using an old version of the demo.  SHADESET
has long gone where things sent to /dev/null has gone.  Try downloading
the demo from here:

http://cvs.gis.umn.edu/dist/itasca3.5.tar.gz

Or if you're using MapServer 4, then download
http://maps.dnr.state.mn.us/mapserver_demos/workshop.zip

Also, checkout http://hypnos.cbs.umn.edu/projects/tutorial/ if you
haven't yet.

Cheers!