[Mapserver-users] Q: Dynamic Legends

Martin, Daniel A Daniel.A.Martin at erac.com
Thu Jan 29 15:29:42 EST 2004

Do you mean layers that are on, and within range, but are not visible
because of your current location?  I don't believe that is possible.
However, the default is to hide layers that are not visible or have a
status of OFF.  However, if you have layers that have a status of
DEFAULT, then those are going to show no matter what.

Am I misunderstanding you?

-Dan