[Mapserver-users] Q: Dynamic Legends

Jean-Henry Berevoescu bjh at globexplorer.com
Thu Jan 29 15:51:08 EST 2004

No. I have, for example, one of the layers with a number of classes
(say, streets, with
each type of street having its own class). In a certain area, at a
certain scale, one could
get, for example, only highways. What I want is to have the legend
showing only the
symbols/definitions for what is actually in the map at a certain moment.

Jean