[Mapserver-users] Outlinecolor of a MS_LAYER_LINE Type

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Fri Jan 30 15:49:38 EST 2004

It's be awhile since I've looked at that source code but my guess is
that outline colors are ignored by the line rendering code. What sort of
an effect are you hoping to achieve?

Steve

>>> <mapserver at geochem.de> 1/30/2004 7:52:01 AM >>>

Hi List,

i want to set the outlinecolor within the StyleObj of a layer with the
type MS_LAYER_LINE. I use the following code but the outlinecolor do
not
appear:

$Layer -> set("type", MS_LAYER_LINE );
$poClass = ms_newClassObj($Layer);
$styleObj = ms_newStyleObj($poClass);
$styleObj -> color -> setRGB ( 0, 0, 255 );
$styleObj -> outlinecolor -> setRGB ( 0 , 0, 50);
$styleObj -> set ("symbolname", "kreis");
$styleObj -> set ("size", 8);
$poClass -> set("name", "Germany");

The same code works with MS_LAYER_POINT and MS_LAYER_POLYGON.

Do i miss something?
Thanks in advance.
Nicol