[Mapserver-users] Outlinecolor of a MS_LAYER_LINE Type

Nicol Hermann mapserver at geochem.de
Fri Jan 30 16:49:00 EST 2004

Hi Steve,

i hoping to achieve the same effect like it appears with point and
polygon layers. I would like to see a line which is enclosed which the
two lines of the outline color. The 'size' parameter only affects the
thickness of the  line.

	|| Line||
	^	^
	|Line with the Outlinecolor

Is there's a special cause that the outline color is ignored by the
line  rendering code?

Thanks
Nicol

Nicol Hermann <mapserver at geochem.de>